Vision and Mission of Transportation Engineering Department
To become a premier provider of excellent transportation engineering education and to produce ethical, innovator and integrated technocrats who care for nature too along with development.
- Educate undergraduates with strong basic and advanced technical knowledge of all transportation engineering subjects.
- Inculcate positive and humanistic attitude amongst the undergraduates being the futuristic assets of the global community and develop good leadership qualities.
- Encourage industry-institute-interaction activities for enhancing, entrepreneurship and placement opportunities.
- Serve the construction industry; transportation engineering profession and rural community through dissemination of knowledge and technical services.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- PEO1:-Students will gain the ability to identify, analyze, formulate, and solve different challenging of transportation engineering problems.
- PEO2:-Students will develop professional skills that prepare them for immediate employment or graduate study in transportation Engineering disciplines.
- PEO3:-Students will develop abilities in the application of the necessary mathematical tools, scientific basics, and fundamental knowledge of transportation Engineering.
- PEO4:-To produce undergraduates who are prepared for life-long learning, ethical and successful careers as transportation engineers.
- PEO5:-Students will develop an understanding of the multidisciplinary approach and an ability to relate engineering issues to broader social and human context, in which their engineering contributions will be utilized.
- PEO6:-Students will learn to communicate their ideas to be effective in collaboration with other members of transportation engineering teams.
Program Specific Outcomes (PSOs):
- PSO1:- Applying the Transportation Engineering Principles and using suitable software to analyze, design, preparing drawings, reports and estimates for Civil Engineering Structures.
- PSO 2:-Ability to conduct field and laboratory tests as per the Indian Standards for different Transportation Engineering Materials.
Failed to connect to mysqli: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond.
Miss. PURVI PATEL
Mr. KIRANKUMAR PATEL
Miss. Monicaba Vala