Visitor Count: 229674 Last Updated on :2022-05-13
government polytechnic, porbandar
Government Polytechnic Porbandar was established in 1960 at Porbandar.
Initially institute was running courses for Diploma in Mechanical, Civil and Electrical Engineering. Based on the need of industries, other Diploma courses Computer Engineering started in 2001 and TransportationEngineering started in 2007.
| Diploma Program
| Mechanical Engineering
| Electrical Engineering
| Civil Engineering
| Computer Engineering
To emerge as a leading polytechnic having value based effective technical education system in the region to meet the future demand of industry and society.
- M1:Impart adequate technical skill and capability to accept challenges and to adopt rapidly changing scenarios in technological development as well as to take up higher studies.
- M2:Foster close networking with the industry, alumni and the guardians.
- M3:Promote professional ethics and human values, integrity, accountability and transparency.
- M4:Promote entrepreneurship practices to generate employment opportunities.
- M5:Create a conducive academic environment.
- Qualified Teaching and Supporting Staff
- Fully fledged Labs with equipments
- Located on Highway
- Girls and Boys Hostel for Students
- Library with more than 20000 books
- RO plant for Drinking water
- Routine culture activities like Republic Day, Independence Day, Engineer's Day, Teachers's Day etc. celebration
For Registration of 1st year (2020-2021) admitted students in GP Porbandar: Click Here
Workshop on Electric Vehicles (EV): Click Here
DTE Gujarat: https://dte.gujarat.gov.in
ACPDC Gujarat: http://acpdc.co.in
For Recruitment Rules: Click Here
For Service Rules: Click Here